|PRE-REGISTRATION (AUD$200) - necessary for proposals to be reviewed||Available now. Authors submitting Research Reports and Research Forum papers must complete pre-registration by 15 January 2015|
|GENERAL REGISTRATION - for participants not submitting a proposal||May 22, 2015|
|FULL REGISTRATION - for participants with accepted proposals (necessary for proposals to appear in the proceedings)||May 22, 2015|
|LATE REGISTRATION - same as general/full registration plus AUD$70.||After May 22, 2015|
|ON-SITE REGISTRATION - same as general/full registration plus AUD$70.||July 13, 2015 - July 18, 2015|
To register for PME39 (including PME membership) or simply to become a member of PME:
- Go to the ConfTool registration site. If you have already been a PME member simply logon, otherwise register as a new user.
- Once you are registered as a user you select the ‘Register as Participant’. You will then be able to choose from the following options:
• Pre-Registered Participant (deposit paid)
• New Regular Participant (did NOT pre-register)
• Membership ONLY (NOT Participating in the Conference)
If you have pre-registered you will be asked for the pre-registration code that was contained in the email that you received on April 17.
- Work your way through steps 1 to 4 and pay via credit card.